PathGroup is committed to meeting the needs of our physician clients with a full spectrum of innovative technology solutions. Our Laboratory Information System was developed and is supported by a team of in-house software developers. Using our own system allows PathGroup to rapidly incorporate new types of pathology and laboratory services into our business and respond quickly to customer needs.
Specialized PathGroup Applications:
- Secure, web-based test ordering, requisition creation, and report retrieval
- PathConnect Results Review
- Offers clients the ability to print results on-demand (PDF files) with full remote acess to reports- office, home or on the go. Results Review is available to PathGroup customers via any computer with Internet access.
- PathGroup Mobile
- Securely retrieve and view lab reports using their mobile device.
- MyResults Patient Results Portal is a secure, online portal where patients can access all PathGroup performed lab results conveniently through their computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- The MyResultsPAP system is secured and helps PathGroup’s clients control costs by eliminating negative Pap mailers and postage expenses.
- Please click here to login and view your administrative reports
- Gives our clients the ability to order clinical supplies
We understand our clients’ need for smart interfaces, EHR/EMR compatibility, efficient ordering, and streamlined report retrieval access. With a full-service information technology team dedicated to these initiatives, physician practices trust PathGroup for efficient service, with immediate support and implementation.
- IT Technicians On-Call 24/7, 365 Days a Year
- Vendor-neutral and capable of interfacing with your practice’s preferred partner
- More than 75 EHR/EMR Vendor Partners
- More than 1,000 Completed EHR/EMR Interfaces
- Interface Capabilities Include ADT, Orders, and Results (HL7 or PDF/TIF File Drops)
PathGroup’s technology is built on a state-of-the-art computing and networking infrastructure that allows the company to dynamically allocate resources where needed. PathGroup maintains both on-site and remote data centers, with technologies in place to allow for real-time failover in case of a disaster.
PathGroup’s Security team ensures the safety of the company’s computing systems, internal network, and connections to our partners. The team runs frequent audits to guarantee the security of customer data.