Welcome to the Physician Resources section where you can access:
- A list of 2018 CPT code changes for laboratory services implemented by the American Medical Association (AMA).
- An a-z directory which includes all tests offered by PathGroup as well as a comprehensive guide to our Scope of Services.
- A list of common pathology-specific terms to help you better understand the laboratory industry.
- Overview and transition updates concerning federally mandated implementation of ICD-10 diagnosis codes.
- The MyResults Patient Results Portal is a secure, online portal where patients can access all PathGroup performed lab results conveniently through their computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- MyResultsPAP gives your patient access to their Pap test results quickly and conveniently, 24 hours a day. Click here to access MyResultsPAP and view your administrative reports.
- Examples of various tests results used for patient distribution that take an in-depth approach to explaining a patient’s diagnosis.
- Updated operating procedures as they relate to current tests being performed at PathGroup.
- Informative websites that offer a variety of content ranging from professional organizations in pathology to a registry and results database of federally and privately supported clinical trials.