Molecular Testing for Infectious Disease
In the ever-changing world of molecular diagnostics, PathGroup utilizes the most advanced, proven diagnostic tests and techniques available to detect disease, with the fastest turnaround times in the industry. We are committed to providing quick, definitive diagnostic information to our physician partners, enabling them to make swift and confident treatment decisions that result in better patient outcomes.
As a physician-centric organization, we understand and respect the highly personal nature of the practice of medicine. Our pathologists contact our physician partners directly to discuss individual cases when necessary or requested, providing invaluable information and support for patient care decisions.
PathGroup offers FDA-approved, high sensitivity and specificity assays for infectious disease testing. We understand that the speed and quality of diagnostic service is essential to physician practices. Our infectious disease testing menu is built on a core offering of the latest and most accurate screening technologies and includes:
Viral Infectious Disease
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
Bacterial Infectious Disease
- Chlamydia/ Gonorrhea
- Group B Strep Screens
- Vaginosis and Vaginitis
- Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff)
Our physician-centric, patient focused approach has made PathGroup an industry leader and trusted partner for infectious disease testing and quality patient care.
- Dedicated team of expert molecular pathologists with direct consultation readily available
- Extensive courier system network
- Industry-leading turnaround time on reports; 24 hours in most cases
- High sensitivity and specificity assays
- Utilizing only proven, clinically relevant technologies
- Rapidly evolving test menu, encompassing the most current NCCN, CAP and ASCO guidelines and recommendations
- Robust Quality Assurance Program
- Clear, concise reporting including color images and mapping
- Innovative technology solutions, including iPad, iPhone and web-based applications
- Full range of additional clinical and anatomic laboratory services for comprehensive service from a single source